Oversized Polarized Sunglasses Men Prescription Progressive Sun Glasses for Men Optical Multifocal Sunglases Male UV400 Square
$1,344.41 – $7,505.99
- Brand Name: UNIEOWFA
- Gender: MEN
- Lenses Material: CR-39
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Certification: CE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Model Number: 4136P
1. We will start to produce very soon after the payment. Prescription glasses orders cannot be cancelled or revised after 3 hours of payment;
2. Production time 4-7 days for prescription glasses, please wait patiently;
3. Custom prescription sunglasses, we suggest you provide ±0.25 degrees less when filling the data if you are more than ±3.00 degrees, otherwise you will feel dizzy with this large sunglasses frame;
4. For special cylinder above ±2.00 degrees, we charge extral cost;
Cylinder >±2.00 or ±6.00 ( ADD $15 )
5. Physical shooting for sunglasses. There exist some color gaps in different display device, please noted.
6. We have more choices for color lenses. (Click to buy)
Any question, feel free to contact the online service.
1. Select Frame
2. Select Lens
3. Provide Data
4. Confirm Order
How to check frame size? :
Please do check frame size
The ruler in the picture cannot be used to measure your old glasses. Please use your measuring tool to check the size of old pair of glasses.(2-3mm difference acceptable)
Lenses Explaination :
1.56 Sunglasses Lens
Our 1.56 index thin, Lightweight, and impact-resistant
CR-39 lens is up to 17% thinner than industry standard.
●Scratch Resistant ●UV 400 Protective ●Thin
Suggestion for 1.56 Lens :
Myopia: -0.00 ~ -3.00
Hyperopia: +1.00 ~ +3.00; ( CYL: -0.5~-6.00 ) (ADD 15$)
1.61 Sunglasses Lens
Our 1.61 index thin, Lightweight, and impact-resistant
CR-39 lens is up to 26% thinner than industry standard.
●Scratch Resistant ●UV 400 Protective ●Thin an light
Suggestion for 1.61 Lens :
Myopia: -3.00 ~ -5.00
Hyperopia: +3.00 ~ +5.00 ; ( CYL: -0.5~-6.00 ) (ADD 15$)
1.67 Sunglasses Lens
Our 1.67 index thin, Lightweight, and impact-resistant
CR-39 lens is up to 40% thinner than industry standard.
●Scratch Resistant ●UV 400 Protective ●Ultar thin
Suggestion for 1.67 Lens :
Myopia: -5.00 ~ -7.00
Hyperopia: +5.00 ~ +10.00; ( CYL: -0.5~-6.00 ) (ADD 15$)
We have more choices for color lenses. (Click to buy)
Optometry Data Explaination :
1.OD-RIGHT = Right Eye OS-Left = Left Eye
2.Sphere (SPH)=Spherical, is the strength of our prescription,
"+"refers to farsightedness and presbyopia, "-"refers to
nearsightedness. If "PL" or "Plano" is stated at the place of
SPH on your prescription, please enter 0.00 for this option.
3.Cylinder (CYL) = Cylindrical, is the diopters degree of the
astigmatism. This number also has "+" or "-" signs. If "DS"or
"SPH" or "spherical" or "PL" is stated at the place of CYL, it
means you have no astigmatism and 0.00 is the option
required to choose.
4.AXIS, is a number between 0 and 180 degrees, and means
the orientation of your astigmatism. There is no sign before
5.PD-PUPILLARY DISTANCE = Pupillary Distance
PD (OU), written as "64", means the Binocular PD which is for both eyes.
PD (OD), means the Monocular PD for the right eye, PD (OS), means the Monocular PD for the left eye.
Thickness of the lenses depends on a few factors.
1. Prescription strength. The stronger the prescription, the thicker the lens, all else being equal.
2. Frame selection/fit. All else being equal, the larger the size of the lens, the thicker it gets (thickness proportional to size).
3. The higher the index of refraction, the less of a material is necessary to bend, or focus, the light in the same way for the same prescription. So, higher index material lenses will also reduce thickness and "Coke bottle" effect.
Helps for common discomforts.
1. New glasses
2. New Prescription
3. The change of frame shape may cause discomfort.
4. Discomfort caused by discordance of prescription and lens index.
5. Discomfort caused by the spherical lens.
Black, Brown, Green, Grey
Progressive, Single Version
1.56, 1.61, 1.67